Do you want to learn about using block formats in the block toolbar? Or perhaps you want some functionality that let's you highlight text within a block?
Created for a series of tutorials, use the Highlighter plugin as a handy way to use highlight text within your posts using block formats (
registerFormatType), or just fork it and turn it into something brand new.
- Highlights an area of text within a block
- Uses a modal popup for colour picking
- Has related tutorials to help you follow along and understand the code
- The plugin will auto updates via a GitHub updator, so you don't have to keep manually upgrading
- Format your Post Content with
- Use a Modal Popup to Add Additional Attributes with